Tuesday 26 June 2012

The superpower of goldfish!

Hello world,


People would say they love cats, dogs, hamsters or any other kind of soft-fur animals. But I love fish. If ever I were given a chance, I would like to have the superpower of goldfish! *grin* You people may not know that a goldfish has a memory-span of at least three months and it can distinguish between different colours, shapes and also sounds! Amazing isn't it for a little fish in a tank. 

With the superpower, I could've breath and swim flawlessly in the water without having to worry getting drawn. Cool, huh? Well, if I have the superpower of a goldfish, goldfish wouldn't just be an eye-candy in a tank, but it'll become the most powerful and glamorous fish in the water-world! *surely goldfish would beat shark in no time.. haha* 


gold fish super
this could've been the super-goldfish that I imagined I could get the superpower from
strong, huh?  
No one would even dare committing crimes in the water, (water surfaces included :P) cause they'll be safely protected by me! Then, how about the chaos happen outside water-world? Well, I'll leave that to you Spidey! I'm sure you can handle it. :) 

nice skill, fella! 
Together, you and me will save the world! Hooooyeaaahhh *clap clap* 

Spider-man will meet you in cinema from 5th July
FJ : This entry is a submission entry for 'Nuffnang Premiere Screening of The Amazing Spider-man'. The Spider-Man merchandises are super awesome I tell you.
If you have enjoyed this entry. Please feel free to bookmark it using your favorite social bookmarking site

Post a Comment

Have something to say? ;)