Monday 8 November 2010

Star | Bintang dalam diri perlu di gilap


I feel the wind blow in this place
There I see the stars beyond this window pane
Shining so bright, here in this night
Here I feel a sense of love
Deep in my heart I cry for you
Every tear that falls feels like a wound
The stars in the skies
Gently shines, taking away my pain
I hear a voice gently saying
"Don't be afraid"
I feel the warmth come over me
As I sleep in their embrace
And even though
I do not have the strength to go on
Even though I try to hold on
This love will never ever be meant for me
But I'll keep on smiling
Even though my dreams won't come true
I'll remember every moment with you
Like the stars that shine forever
I'll treasure my love for you

FJ : You're a star. You just need to be patient and work hard to shine bright :) You'll shine others around you in the darkness of night and help them find their way home. 


If you have enjoyed this entry. Please feel free to bookmark it using your favorite social bookmarking site

Post a Comment

Have something to say? ;)