Thursday 26 April 2012

dé efjay is now on facebook!!

Hello and good day reader!

After long consideration, I have finally set up a facebook page for this blog. It has just recently set up, so I could say, there's not much of 'likes'. As for the time being, the page required at least 25 'likes' before I could set it for a specific username - wonder myself when would it reach 25.

click here to check it out! 

For now, this is how the page looks like. Yeah, I know, very few things up there but I'll keep updating and working on it! :) Don't forget to drop by! Say something if you wanted to. 

FJ : In case the link doesn't work, just type in 'Blog de efjay' in your facebook search box ;) Much thanks!! 
If you have enjoyed this entry. Please feel free to bookmark it using your favorite social bookmarking site

Post a Comment

Have something to say? ;)