Friday 15 April 2011

Prank that isn't funny at all


I took it really serious as I counted down things to say and do after this 
my heart was beating so fast as my chest wanted to explode
yet you asked me how I feel and I wasn't sure myself how to express it
I thought I lose something important, but I don't know what it was
I thought it was the end of the friendship
a great shock indeed

FJ : It wasn't april fool, it wasn't my birthday, neither do yours.. I wonder, what was the prank for? You! Answer me! *dush dush*
If you have enjoyed this entry. Please feel free to bookmark it using your favorite social bookmarking site

2 Responses so far

  • lobos says:

    isk! suruh dier answer cpt~!!

  • Unknown says:

    tu lah.. tolong btaw dia tu suh jawab

  • Post a Comment

    Have something to say? ;)