Monday 23 August 2010

The New Look.. Again!

Heee.. at last! I've been thinking to change the blog template since few weeks back. Thank Allah, I manage to do it today :) - a few things have been added to the original template yet I still do not feel satisfy with it *sigh*. So, this is the first attempt;


I kinda like this one, so I downloaded the template file to my lappy (who knows I might want to revert to this one, kan?) As a result of penyakit-gatal-tangan-nak-browse-for-other-template, I've came across with an interesting template design. So, I change the template to this one. It looks better to me after some slight modification;


I'll add more features whenever the bulb in me turns on the light!
If you have enjoyed this entry. Please feel free to bookmark it using your favorite social bookmarking site

Post a Comment

Have something to say? ;)