Wednesday 17 December 2008

Hakanai

Alhamdulillah.. I've done with my final exam for this semester.Grin One year ago, I walked out of the exam hall with heavy-hearted, thinking about not letting those stuffs in the exam hall go. It was such miserable feelings that day. Although, I don't wish to go back to that time. I believe, every single things that had happen makes me realize how much world offer me a lifeThumbsUp, a better life, even to you. I learn so much things from my past. Nobody regrets tomorrow, because we don't see the future, not even know how things exactly going to be. Thus, most of us regret the past, because ever since things happen in yesteryears, we always spot the mistakes, made us wish "if I can turn back in time.. I'll definitely change it"..Frown
If you have enjoyed this entry. Please feel free to bookmark it using your favorite social bookmarking site

Post a Comment

Have something to say? ;)