Saturday 11 October 2008

Raya - Family Version

Greetings dear fellow readers,

It's still Syawal, 12 to be exact, even the raya-spirit isn't really in the air anymore - huge difference being in UK compared to Malaysia. I guess, different country comes with different flag, huh? I missed my family so much for not being with them during raya - even miss them now. My sis told me that she's not really into raya this year, because of me. Frown Wut can I do, sis. I didn't able to fly to you, yet ain't own the wings.

Anyway, these are some of the raya pics I got from my sis. And obviously, without me, celebrating raya with them. For the first time in this blog, introducing;Heart

ayah and mak

amad, angah and achik

the family minus me Crying - nice hall, huh?

Uhuk2.. Feeling bad for not intro them earlier. Pirate (Ampun mak, ayah). Miss you guys.. Lotta.. lotta.. lotta love. Wink

If you have enjoyed this entry. Please feel free to bookmark it using your favorite social bookmarking site

Post a Comment

Have something to say? ;)