Friday 18 April 2008

Esoh menge-tag

    THE RULES
  1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
  2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
  3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names. --> I won't do this.. not in the mood of tagging people.. Sorry ye esoh.
  4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
The same people, tagged me again. Hey, you there (esoh)! How many taggy things should I do in my blogging-life? *Haiss* [Just kidding]

I..
  1. love you.. opps love Kellogg's Crunchy Nut :P
  2. am emotionally distracted rite now
  3. love to sing, most of the time (in my room and my 'personal studio' O_^)
  4. am easily attracted to pink stuffs
  5. gained some weight (is it some? >_<)
  6. had tried very hard to cool myself down whenever the temper is warming [gegege]
  7. usually believe in my instinct
  8. rarely dressed up --> seriously I did esp to put on the make up [but still, a normal lady]
  9. have lotta things to do (in my head) for these couple of weeks
  10. think I love to read..
  11. have exceed the limits~ oppss,, sorry :D
Told ya, I am not emotionally stable at this moment. As I mentioned before, I'm not in the mood of tagging people. So, guys out there, if you think, this taggy-thing is interesting, feel free to put it on your blog. Thank you.
If you have enjoyed this entry. Please feel free to bookmark it using your favorite social bookmarking site

Post a Comment

Have something to say? ;)