Sunday 9 December 2007

Next paper

2 more to go! real Analysis and Algebra & Codes. The very next paper is on this Wednesday. Hais.. can't wait to the end (very end) of this semester. [huh! pemalas btol bab2 blajar ni..] Got many plans to do. Ala, typical me, plan segala bagai nk rak, and at last, I manage to do just a few things. Kah3. What ever it is, I wanna enjoy my great great holiday (hopefully).Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket But, but, but yaa~ Even now I'm in the battle of exams, I still have lots and lots and also lots of time watching movies! --> proof of the consequences of my malasness. Last night, siap tgk IRIS lg. Sooo bahagia, huh? Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Ok then, wanna prepare for the next exam. Gotta lagha2 later, yaa?
If you have enjoyed this entry. Please feel free to bookmark it using your favorite social bookmarking site

Post a Comment

Have something to say? ;)