Wednesday 4 November 2009

3.00 am incident

4th November 2009

I'm not usually like this. I mean, me, updating my blog? There's something annoyed me so much this morning. Or, should I say, the very early morning? Fire alarm~!! It was 3 o'clock in the morning, and everyone vacating the building after hearing the loud alarm. I was like, 'Huh?' It's still dark outside, and it can't be the wardens make another more fire drill. They just did one last week. Is this some kind of prank? Wutever~ I sarung my jeans, jacket and tudung, got my keys and went out with wani. Few minutes after the security guards turned off the alarm, they asked for level 2 residents stay at the office. Wutever happen, I really dun care. Wanna sleep. Wanna sleep.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
If you have enjoyed this entry. Please feel free to bookmark it using your favorite social bookmarking site

Post a Comment

Have something to say? ;)