Monday 11 May 2009

Tribute for mak

10th May 2009
Selamat Hari Ibu utk ibu2, mak2, mama2, umi2..
Teristimewa utk sorg insan bernama Nizan bt Saad, yg aku panggil mak

Happy Mother's Day
You've given me everything since I can't remember
And I know, you won't stop until I can't forget
I can't bear no more your sacrifices in my hard time
Not even the tears you've cried, the nights you can't sleep
The days you don't eat
I won't ask anything more, other than the smiles, the blessings and the prayers
You're the greatest mom in the world
How I wish, someday when the time has arrive, I'll become just like you
Thank you, mak. Thank you.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
If you have enjoyed this entry. Please feel free to bookmark it using your favorite social bookmarking site

Post a Comment

Have something to say? ;)