Wednesday 26 September 2007

Hoo la~ (+_+)

Erm, anything happen today? Owh, yes.. I've missed to notice that actually I was about to sit for a short test for Fluid Mechanics today. So, without any proper preparation, I was bantai all the 3 questions given. But still, thanks Allah I still got some marks. (Haha!) Knowing that the short test won't be count into the whole module, I felt sooo relief lah.
Allowance~! This thing makes my head berdenyut. I have no ideas what's going to be with the new system, used by KPM regarding the allowance payment. Nak mati pk..
£450 per month just for the accommodation. Sick! Besides, bursary (£750 per semester tuuu) gonna be reduced to smaller amounts or reduced to none?! Huuu,, mau demam pk. Harapan nk pi jalan2 byk tmpt terbang mcm 1 paket tepung jatuh ke lantai, tercucuk paku, pecah, then tepungnya terbang kne tiup angin..

If you have enjoyed this entry. Please feel free to bookmark it using your favorite social bookmarking site

3 Responses so far

  • star says:

    perghhhh..bunyi nye sngt trok..xnk laa travel tu jd mcm tepung yg diterbang kn angin..waaaaa siot nye ***

  • lobos says:

    come on wan.. bersyukur dgn ape yg ade.. kewl ok.. :)

  • ~mY StaR~ says:

    agree wif lobos...bersyukur dgn ape yg ade...

  • Post a Comment

    Have something to say? ;)