Thursday 7 January 2010

snow of 2010!!

6th January 2010

I'm not sure is it the last winter for me here, or it isn't. But I really enjoy the snowy day to the fullest. Seriously! We went all crazy and keep taking pictures! Heeee.. I love this one the most.


this one is cute.. hahaha pasan dh

And there's many others.. Check out my facebook photos. More to come, and here are some others.








Either it is or it isn't my last winter, I'm so thankful to Allah for giving me the chances to feel what it's like to be in the whole other country. Praise upon Him, the Almighty Allah.
If you have enjoyed this entry. Please feel free to bookmark it using your favorite social bookmarking site

One Response so far

  • very nice pics! i wana feel da snow sumday! :)

  • Post a Comment

    Have something to say? ;)