Saturday 12 December 2009

Firefox users!!

11th December 2009

It's been a while since the last time I shared something useful here :P So, today, I'd like to focus on 2 things (or applications) I've been using lately. But, those things only for firefox browser users. Sorry guys. I've been searching for cool firefox add-ons when I first see these 2 interesting add-ons.

1) FoxTab

Basically this add-ons for your browser tabs. Very suitable for those who loves to open many tabs in the browser. WIth this add-ons you can even categorize your tabs into groups or filters for easy access. I don't really know how to explain, but I guess, you guys can have a look at the screenshots below :P


go for full screen for better view

Or, if you guys think this isn't cool enough, besides firefox, google also got google chrome :D

2) Personas 1.4

This add-ons allow your browser to 'wear' something on; act sort of as firefox skin. You can dress up your browser with thousands range of personas choices! Add skins you like to your favourite lists and change it as many time as you like. Take a look one of my favourites;



Or, you can always switch to special firefox theme~ But I prefer this one :)

That's it for now, want to continue with my notes and assignments. Hope to share some other coolio stuffs again soon! Cheers
If you have enjoyed this entry. Please feel free to bookmark it using your favorite social bookmarking site

Post a Comment

Have something to say? ;)