Wednesday 18 March 2009

The New Look

 

This is pretty much I've got so far. Well, the screen shot was taken at the earlier stage of transforming process. You guys can take a look for what my blog do have, up until this moment. I wasn't really satisfy with the 'new look' though. There are lotta stuffs to be touched up. For a few months ago, I was refering to this blog (blog menjerit, recommended by a friend), if I need to do something with my blog. But now, as the owner has closed/deleted the blog, then I have to find another resource. (Always has a backup! Always!) Alhamdulillah, so far I've done a lot more better than before (I started with 0). I've learn so many things while trying to make my blog up. I'll share those stuffs with you guys someday (after I got the permission form the owner of the blog). BTW, feel free to leave any comment for this new skin. I guess, that's it for now. Taaa~
If you have enjoyed this entry. Please feel free to bookmark it using your favorite social bookmarking site

Post a Comment

Have something to say? ;)