Sunday 25 January 2009

[1] The Gaza Sequel : Boycott

In the name of Allah, the most gracious, the most merciful;

One day, after another, I kept postponing to come up with this issue here, in my blog. I read many things about what had happen in Gaza, I heard people talking about it, I watched videos.. The simplest thing people like me can do to get updated about the cruelty at the land of Gaza. I wish I could do more than just 'knowing'. I don't have the world first class strategy or super high technology bioweapons to bring the Israeli-Zionis down. One thing for sure, I have this spirit to give the motivation to myself and others not only to hate (boycott/despise) them (Israeli-Zionis), but also to take the right of assigning them as human. Its a humanisme issue we've talked about, not only religious. The whole world, no matter who you are, muslim, jewish, christian, hindu, buddhist, sikh, should play your role to stop and punish the Israeli. We start with a simple first step; boycott their products and those products that support them.



If you have enjoyed this entry. Please feel free to bookmark it using your favorite social bookmarking site

Post a Comment

Have something to say? ;)