Wednesday 13 February 2008

Genap usia 21

Hye all~ Today is my 21st birthday.. Dah genap usia aku 21 tahun. Nothing difference between today and other days. Biasa jek, same jek. Yg bezanye sket, ade org wish, ade dpt 1 hadiah and 1 card (from naemah, thanks to her, slalu jadi my santa claus :D). Len2, same jek, pi klas, balik klas, no celebration, no birthday cake and off course no birthday party. Dah tua sgt kot, x perlu dah seme tu. But still, I'm glad,, my family x lupa my birthday. Even my lil bro pon, wish. Hehe~ Dah darjah 4 rupenye dia. Aku duk pk dia darjah 3 lagi~ Teruk seyh. Oklah, nk smbg kehidupan hari yg boring ni. X taw nk wat ape lg, tp nk tgk mcm2 aznil jap. :P
If you have enjoyed this entry. Please feel free to bookmark it using your favorite social bookmarking site

Post a Comment

Have something to say? ;)